(R-C is neither MM or a disliker of Kate. If you want to post loving confessions on her then go ahead. If you want to post something in dislike then it is your choice. Note: if a confession is too violent it will be removed.)
- “Why aren’t my confessions done?”
Here are a couple of reasons:
- Repeating confessions. If you submitted a confession and it’s already been done before, you will either get a reply that it has been done, complete with a link, or it will simply be ignored.
- Simple hate. If you submitted a confession only saying, “I hate _____” then it will be ignored. Unless you provide a reason like, “I hate _________ because s/he has been ______” then that would be published.
- Out of date. If you submitted a confession about a certain event, for example the Diamond Jubilee, and it is said in a way of it happening in the present tense, then it will be deleted. This, however, has the exception. If the confession is written in a way that it could be done in a later time, then it will be done.
- Not understandable. If your confession is simply not understandable due to how it is written, then we will publish the message, but not do it with a picture, due to lack of understanding, hence making us unable to choose the right photo. If, however, your confession says something like, “Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice are the cutest siblings ever!” then that would be deleted due to the fact it doesn’t make sense.
- Confessions about this blog/fandom. If you submit something like, “I used to think this blog was about all the royals, but it’s become more on Kate,” or “The Kate haters are really beginning to annoy me,” or “I think the confessions about _____ is too much,” then we are not going to make that into a confession for the reason that this blog is to confess about the royals, not the blog, the confessions or the royal watchers.
This list would still be updated.
- “How long will it take to post a confession?”
Depends on our rate of production, but possibly three days or mooe considering everything is put in the queue.
- “Both of you are terrible people for saying that. This blog is disgusting.”
This is a confessions blog. It may be too harsh, too mean, but please don’t start to judge the people who make the photos, because they really have nothing to do with the opinions.
- “How do I submit a confession?”
Through askbox or the submit button. If you want to submit a photo with your confession, use the submit button.
- “Do I have to put the text?”
No, we’ll do that for you.
- “What do you use to make the confessions?”
Varya and Christy uses Photoshop, and Adrielle photoscape.
- “Who owns this blog?”
- “What’s taking you so long to make the confessions?”
We have other things to manage, and we cannot do a hundred confessions a day if that’s what you guys want.